Another bunch of articles/blog posts for you–lots of things in the news lately of interest!
- Lenore Skenazy (“Free-Range Kids”) for a calm, clear look at the drop-side crib recall
- Babble’s article on maternal deaths, for the war in the comments section between Dr. Amy and Ina May (go, midwives!)
- Ina May’s own blog for some behind-the-scenes (and OT) thoughts by possibly the coolest midwife ever
- This NYT Magazine article on assisted reproduction for a look at the extremely medicalized, high-tech side of pregnancy
- This NYT article on lactation rooms in Congress for a heart-warming (really!) story about nursing and woman-to-woman friendships
Entry filed under: Uncategorized.